10/03/2013

Mothering Sunday

Anybody else feel like this year is going by really quick?
I for one cant wait for Spring to literally spring on us and for Winter to officially be over - it has definitely over stayed its welcome! So as its Mother's Day I'm going to share a quick diy I did earlier this month.

I helped my gorgeous nephew and niece make their mummy a card for her big day! As my nephew wasn't sure what should go on his card I told him mummy's like love hearts, flowers and butterflies* and off he went.
For my 3 week old nieces card I decided to keep it simple - paint her foot and quickly press it on the card! I decided to hand stamp her name on the front so it could later be framed and hung in her nursery.

I would like to wish all the wonderful moms out there a very Happy Mothers Day!

*mothers day facts people

No comments:

Post a Comment