21/05/2013

SS13: Hues of blue

I have been completely obsessed with all things blue, the colour is just gorgeous and I think it compliments my pale skin tone well so I've decided to put together a little Lately Loving special! With my outfits I seem to stick to one colour during seasons and at the moment I'm all about Monochrome, anything black and white is  in my wardrobe but I'm so looking forward to SS13 (unlike me) that I want to add colour into my wardrobe and have more fun with what I wear I guess. What do you think?
This could clearly be a Topshop/Next special. And it doesn't stop there...
1. Jeans - River Island
2. Embroidered Top - Next
3. Skater Dress - Topshop
4. Gladstone Holdall - Topshop 
5. Gladiator Sandals - Next
6. Dandy Trousers - Topshop
7. Cami - Topshop
8. Dandy Blazer - Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment