10/11/2013

lets get planning

We're being graced with bright blue skies, a glorious winter sun and puddles of hale which I like to imagine is snow but deep down, I know it's a little early for that. Its fair to say I can not get enough of this time of year - some people are summers biggest fan but me, I'm pretty sure A/W was made for me. I think there's something very special about winter and the effect it has on us. For me it's those crisp winter days where you can layer up, wear gorgeous big coats and just indulge - whats not to love about that? And don't even get me started on woodland walks, call me a geek but I enjoy seeing a robin or two this time of year, you could possibly whisper *nature nerd* for all I care, it makes my little heart flutter.

A/W really brings out the festivity in me and later on today I'm going to write a (note to self - realistic) list of things I want to do before the year ends: things I've put off during previous years, or even something as silly as painting my nails or trying out a new recipe -  I'll write them down and actually look forward to achieving these little goals I set myself. Basically I think we all need a push sometimes and us as humans, we just wait around and put everything off until last minute aka never at all so I guess my quote of the day is to 'just get on with it' or 'go with your gut' and do all those things we should of done last week/month/year, afterall resolutions shouldn't just be for New Years.

I'd love to know if anyone else is making the most out of the year we have left, small or big, leave a comment and warm us all with your goodness.

p.s if you've made it this far, ta very much - you're a star

No comments:

Post a Comment