13/04/2013

Lately loving



























1) I love everything about these M&S cushions (here and here), from the tiny floral print to the lovely little quotes.
2) Red boots. This studded pair from Next and a burgundy pair in Miss Selfridge are my fav, I think it's fair to say I like to be different.
3) This River Island (obsessed) necklace is vintage inspired and cute. Do I need any other excuse?
4) Its a craft essential yet I STILL don't own one. I've always had a lot love for Cox and Cox and nothing changes when it comes to this Rotary Celebration Stamp. I believe this is what you call 'fate'.
5) Love at first sight. I believe me and this River Island shirt were made for each other, I'm so warming to collarless shirts and anyway, who wouldn't want to wear tiny Jupiter's?

So there you have it, the 5 things I'm currently dreaming, were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment