08/04/2013

Megan Morton's Things I Love

Simple mood board displays like this one always gets my heart jumping, I'd love to have a wall I could put all my inspiration on. The book is in 4 parts: Homes I Love, Things I Love, People I Love and Things I Love To Do. Interiors Stylist Megan Morton shares her enthusiasm for things, people and design in a way I haven't seem before, splitting pages from Things I Love into post cards adding a fun twist on sharing practical tips and ways to display your worst clutter.
I love the simplicity of this room from the sanded down walls to the wooden ladder. Still loving old wooden ladders, who would of thought they'd add such charm and interest?
I'm so ready to 'Get my magpie on'
 I'm a sucker for sweet one liners like this. I like to imagine we live like this because lets face it, a girl loves to dream. The post card section is my ultimate fav. To me these are miniature posters and lets just say I love art/typographic posters so its a win win.
What design books get you inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment