17/04/2013

Suitcase Heaven

Brace yourselves guys, you can now continue your obsession with vintage suitcases with this new leather suitcase furniture, Maarten De Ceulaer has just cleverly designed for Nilufar. I came across this while flicking through Flipboard and I just had to share it. I think this is so darn clever and I've never seen anything quite like it!


I think it's important to have things around us that make us smile and that's exactly what this furniture collection does. I love that you can buy a bunch of them to then switch around whenever you like: have them against a wall or in the middle of a room so they can open up on each side like this image above.

This would be perfect in an ultra modern open planned downstairs with wall length windows and white floors, you can picture it can't you *smiles*
This wardrobe is my absolute fav. Its brings me joy and you can't fight stuff like that, well I can't anyway.

Like this desk for instance could easily work in a children's bedroom or a home office. It's fun and practical, what more can you ask for?


Found via Design-Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment